The Jessica Drew Sunshine Memorial Fund is a charitable organization recognized under IRS 501 (c) (3) certification. It is a family founded foundation established to memorialize the life of Jessica Drew, who passed away in an automobile accident in 2008. The primary objective of the foundation is to provide scholarships for qualifying high school seniors in addition to supporting other non-profit organizations.
Board of Directors
Lindsay K. Drew, President/Treasurer
Kayla L. Drew, Vice President/Secretary
Gregory A. Drew, Director
Karen M. Drew, Director
Since our incorporation in 2009, we’ve been able to support numerous non-profit organizations in the area in addition to awarding scholarships to high school seniors. Below are some of the organizations we’ve supported, as well as recent highlights.
• $10,000 in educational scholarships were awarded to area high school seniors
• Mission Sponsor, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
• T-Shirt Sponsor, Special Olympics of Pennsylvania
• Presenting Sponsor; LLS Ski4Life
• Legacy Supporter, COCOA PACKS
• Someone to Tell It To